MD Anderson Cancer Center Sr. Technical Peoplesoft 9.2 Analyst (Finance, Supply Chain) in Houston, Texas
The primary purpose to support PeopleSoft FSCM applications productions and nonproduction databases. This support includes but not limited to development, implementations, upgrades, and testing. This position is responsible for the daily production support of installed software, the on-call recovery procedures and documentation for such software, user and technical support, and technical project management responsibilities as assigned.
Ideal candidates will have Peoplesoft experience in Finance, Supply chain and grants
• Business Acumen - Understand the impact of the job within the institution; have and use cross-functional knowledge to understand interdepartmental connections. Maintain working knowledge of customer's business processes & operations.
• Technical/Functional Expertise - Demonstrate technical proficiency required to do the job; possess knowledge in the profession; provide technical expertise to others. Maintain working knowledge of PeopleSoft FSCM. Stay abreast on business and technology trends to understand impact on service line portfolio.
• Analytical- Gather relevant information systematically; break down problems into simple components; make sound decisions.
SERVICE PILLAR COMPETENCIES - PEOPLESOFT
• Support PeopleSoft FSCM applications productions and non-production databases. This support includes but not limited to development, implementations, upgrades, and testing. This position is responsible for the daily production support of installed software, the on-call recovery procedures and documentation for such software, user and technical support, and technical project management responsibilities as assigned. Technically stay abreast of new functionality and industry trends and standards.
Five years experience in domain, analysis, design, project management, programming or Epic software. May substitute required education degree with additional years of equivalent experience on a one to one basis or completed years of college on a one to one basis.
• PeopleSoft 9.2 upgrade experience
• Peoplesoft experience in Finance, Supply chain and grants
• Oracle certification
• Demonstrated experience in leading one or more Oracle implementation upgrades in recent versions (i.e. 9.2)
• At least one (1) year of experience in providing enterprise consulting services
• Demonstrated Subject Matter Expert (SME) of software development lifecycle
It is the policy of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law. http://www.mdanderson.org/about-us/legal-and-policy/legal-statements/eeo-affirmative-action.html
Employee Status: Regular
Minimum Salary: US Dollar (USD) 76,400
Midpoint Salary: US Dollar (USD) 95,500
Maximum Salary : US Dollar (USD) 114,600