MD Anderson Cancer Center Sr Administrative Assistant - Facilities Management Administration in Houston, Texas
The primary purpose of the Sr. Administrative Assistant position is to provide high-level professional administrative support for the Facilities Administration Staff as well as to the Director of Facilities Administration as required. Manages the daily administrative functions of the office of Facilities Administration. With demonstrated proficiency in timeliness and a high degree of accuracy on projects assigned.
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Knowledge of SharePoint: create and edits documents in the FM Portal
• Meeting scheduling, preparation of agendas, attending meetings, on rare occasions taking minutes and distributing. In addition, may assist with event planning.
• HR duties: New entry and edits to PD warehouse; post new positions into Taleo, schedule interviews and prepare interview packets.
• ResourceOne: Create purchase requests
• Handle operational matters, special needs, and travel arrangements using CONCUR. Such as travel requests, expense reports, check requests, memos, emails and mail processing
• Manage conference room calendars: ensure proper room setup and cleanliness, monitor supplies and post room calendar daily
Facilities Administration (FA)
• Kronos: timekeeper/approver, Kronos corrections. Prepare exception logs.
• Answer and triage FA main phone line
Facilities Division : Rewards4Me contact for the following:
• Service Awards: Create sign-out sheet by department, sort/distribute certificates and pins to each department on a quarterly basis
• HEB Gift Cards & Calendars: Create sign-out sheet by department, sort/distribute cards and calendars across the Division
• Performance Rewards: Provide training, support and reporting
Financial Performance Programs and Facilities Information Management (FIM)
• Maintain department checkbooks
• Monthly reconciliation of section expenses and resolution of expense discrepancies as required
• ProCard-purchaser and reconciler
• Run and compile reports from various institutional reporting systems using ResourceOne Query and OBIEE MTD/YTD
Class Coordination and Integrated Talent Management ( StrengthsFinder Training for Facilities Division)
• Coordinator for StrengthsFinder classes (1 class per mth, approx. 30 student
• Secure class meeting rooms using VEMS
• Prepare participant workbooks (52 page booklet - print and manually bind)
• Email all class attendees instructions to take assessment on the Gallup website
• Record talents from Gallup into FM portal
• Purchase assessment codes and record codes used in the FM Portal
• Purchase and keep inventory of learning tools and other supplies relating to class
• Provide instructor with updated roster and talents
FM365 Training for Facilities Division
1 class per mth, approx. 13 students
Getting to Know Your Division
1 class every other mth beginning in Feb, approx. 30 students
-Supporting Your Role
1 class every other mth beginning in Jan, approx. 30 students
• Prepare instructor packets with slides with speaker notes, rosters, backup presentation on flash drive and student handouts
• Record class completions in FM Portal once passport is received
• Return completed passport to employee with letter of completion and prize
• Supports ongoing utilization of the Education Center (TALEO)
• Monitor class attendance
• Add/delete attendees
• Print rosters & upload to FM Portal
• Reconcile class rosters for StrenghtsFinder, FM365 and EH&S classes. Provide credits for class completion
Required: High school diploma or equivalent. Five years of administrative/secretarial experience. With preferred degree, one year of required experience.
Must pass pre-employment skills test as required and administered by Human Resources.
Salary Range: $38,800 - $49,500 - $60,200
It is the policy of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law. http://www.mdanderson.org/about-us/legal-and-policy/legal-statements/eeo-affirmative-action.html