MD Anderson Cancer Center Personnel Assistant - Perioperative Administrative Office in Houston, Texas
Perioperative Services strives to be the safest perioperative environment in the world, to have the highest quality of perioperative outcomes, and to demonstrate the core values in our vision. Partnered with Anesthesiology and Critical Care, the Division of Nursing and the Division of Surgery, this multidisciplinary team performs more than 15,000 surgical cases each year in more than 30 operating rooms spanning the Main Building and Mays Clinic.
The ideal candidate for the Personnel Assistant in Perioperative Services will have administrative support as well as Kronos and Time Card editing experience.
• Maintain position control and process all personnel actions including recruitment requisitions, hiring, merit increases, terminations, promotions, and reclassifications and job postings for the division.
• Primary Kronos timekeeper for the Main Operating Room, Sterile Processing, Perioperative Administration, and Perioperative Materials Management.
• Maintain the time and attendance tracking logs for the Main Operating Room, which is used to determine daily staffing ratios. This includes keeping track of points accumulated by employees.
• Maintains departmental leave calendars and member rosters.
• Coordinates human resource activities for the department, to include processing all separation and exit interview paperwork.
• Tracks Family Medical Leave utilization and completes and submits.
• Interprets institutional policies for the employees.
• Other human resource assignments as directed.
Required: High school diploma or equivalent.
Required: Four years of experience in human resources, business or related field. Must pass pre-employment skills test as required and administered by Human Resources.
It is the policy of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law. http://www.mdanderson.org/about-us/legal-and-policy/legal-statements/eeo-affirmative-action.html
Requisition ID: 133922
Employment Status: Full-Time
Employee Status: Regular
FLSA: non-exempt, eligible for overtime, and is subject to the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
Work Week: Days
Fund Type: Hard
Pivotal Position: No
Minimum Salary: US Dollar (USD) 38,800
Midpoint Salary: US Dollar (USD) 49,500
Maximum Salary : US Dollar (USD) 60,200