MD Anderson Cancer Center Facilities Operations Center Supervisor in Houston, Texas
Supervises emergency services and calls, activities and systems during normal andemergency conditions.
Provide supervision, expertise and guidance to daily activities of Facilities Operations Center personnel for both Monitoring Services and the Service Center (3-5000). Report activities to Manager on monthly, quarterly and as needed basis regarding the following:
• MainSaver Tickets to facilities.
• Radio and Phone records.
• FM State of Operations.
• Quarterly compliance reports.
• Departmental Monthly Activity reports.
• Employee evaluations.
• Personnel Absence Tracking
• Personnel Overtime Tracking.
• Workload plans & employee shift schedules.
• One-on-one meetings with employees.
Provides technical expertise to evaluate, propose, write, and update Emergency Operating Procedures involving personnel, other institutional staff, and operations.
• Monitoring Services Emergency and Standard Operating Procedures, quick glance procedure flow charts, and checklists for personnel.
• Critical Alarm Contacts and Call Trees.
• Emergency Notification System Call Down Trees.
Oversee and ensure that procedures are fully understood and executed routinely. Train personnel on procedures regularly including but not limited to any changes in procedures. Oversee all technical and professional development plans for employees.
• Training related to manuals and employee information
• Professional Development Plans and Tracking.
• Customer Surveys and customer feedback on procedures and their execution.
Generate performance improvement, quality assurance and control plans to increase the speed of response and quality of service level. Perform quality monitoring on FSCS and Service Center personnel. Track, publish and reports Call Metrics via Avaya system for reporting to management and coaching of staff.
• Performance improvement plans on Monitoring Services activities and Facilities' response.
• Quality Control and Assurance reports on Monitoring Services activities and Facilities' response--Avaya Reports, QA, Client surveys and feedback
Required: Associate's degree in related field. Six years of experience in a call center, operations and/or emergency communications to include experience in computer systems and two years of supervisory/team lead experience. May substitute additional education or experience on a one to one basis.
Salary Range: $59,600 - $74,500 - $89,400
It is the policy of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law. http://www.mdanderson.org/about-us/legal-and-policy/legal-statements/eeo-affirmative-action.html