MD Anderson Cancer Center Facilities Operations Center Coordinator - Nights in Houston, Texas
Work Schedule: 9pm-5:30am, workdays rotate every 8 weeks
Monitors and responds to institutional emergency situations including alarms, campus or weather conditions.
Monitoring Services Duties
* Responds to emergency situations and activates emergency plan and activities including sending messages through the emergency communication software.
* Responds to emergency situations and activates emergency plan and activities including sending messages through the institution emergency communication software.
* Updates the institutional RING Line.
* Monitors area weather conditions.
* Answers emergency elevator phone calls.
* Answers and responds to customers needing assistance with various facilities services.
* Documents and resolves customer requests. Receives, schedules and processes work orders.
* Monitors and responds to system and/or equipment alarms and informs departments.
* Acts as communication triage for FM Groups when needed.
*Adjusts temperature calls in patient rooms.
*Updates and maintains the Facilities State of Operations. Maintains emergency data base.
* May develop technical briefings on safety or emergency preparedness.
Required: High school diploma or equivalent. Four years experience in a fast paced dispatch, facilities or physical plant call center.
Must pass pre-employment skills test as required and administered by Human Resources.
It is the policy of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law. http://www.mdanderson.org/about-us/legal-and-policy/legal-statements/eeo-affirmative-action.html
Requisition ID: 125960
Employee Status: Regular
Work Week: Rotating, Weekends, Nights
Fund Type: Hard
Pivotal Position: No
Minimum Salary: US Dollar (USD) 41,600
Midpoint Salary: US Dollar (USD) 52,000
Maximum Salary : US Dollar (USD) 62,400